Monday 29 September 2014

Exciting news!!

Hi everyone, I've been wanting to share some exciting news with you and today I finally can! There is a new Mixed Media Challenge blog starting Thursday Oct 2nd over here and I've been lucky enough to be picked to be part of the Design Team! I feel really honoured and thrilled to be part of such a talented team. Anyone whose followed me will know I love mixed media and that I may have occasionally mentioned attending classes at The Artists Trading Post and in particular Sue Carringtons classes....so I'm in crafty heaven!

In the run up to the first challenge the Design Team are being revealed this week.... so it would be lovely if you would pop over each day and meet the team.....and on Thursday I will be sharing my first DT project with you so don't forget to pop back to see what I've created....as always thanks for stopping by Ruth x

9 comments:

  1. So excited for you Ruth! You'll be a real asset to the team and I can't wait to see what you get up to. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Ruth!! Congratulations! They are lucky to have you on the team!! Big hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruth,couldn't have happened to a nicer or more talented crafter :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Ruth. Congratulations and looking forward to seeing what you make. Must sign up to follow this new challenge blog.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth :-) looking forward to getting to know you better and excited to be part of this team.

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ruth, can't wait to see your makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thrilled for you Ruth - Sharon, Sue and Annie are such lovely people to be working with, I am sure you will have lots of fun! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such lovely news - looking forward to Thursday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Ruth! Looking forward to seeing your makes, and hopefully joining in!

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.